Senior iOS Developer (Swift / Objective-C)
Ensuring continuous improvement in platform performance, reliability and scalability is critical to our continued success. You will be working with a team of experienced engineers with advanced skills in a variety of technologies to achieve these objectives.
We are expanding our team with talented technology leaders in every area. You will work with other top-notch developers with advanced skills in a variety of technologies that will be sure to complement your capabilities.
What you’ll do:
- Native IOS application development using Swift.
- Work closely with development partners, when needed, to ensure architecturally compliant, on-time software delivery.
- Stay up-to-date on new software, hardware, and open-source technologies.
- Interfacing with our product leads, making technical recommendations.
- Bridge the gap between user-friendly front-end design and existing back-end architectures.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members as needed
What you’ll need:
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience writing published applications for iOS devices
- Full lifecycle software development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (english)
- Expertise in at least 1 of: geofencing, mobile ads/analytics, mobile animation libraries
- Ability to analyze complex problems, quickly develop creative solutions that meet customers and peers needs.
- Android experience is a bonus
At Surkus, our mission is to create more meaningful connections between people and brands through memorable experiences in the real and digital worlds.
We are founded on a simple value exchange:
1. Our members get free access to paid events and digital offers from our partners.
2. Our partners receive meaningful engagement from their ideal audience that drives their business.
How it Works:
The Surkus platform utilizes a matchmaking algorithm to pair members with experiences suited to their interests, whether that be food & drink events, wellness festivals, concerts, fashion & beauty pop-ups, special online offers and much more. To claim their spot, members agree to perform actions defined by the experience provider, such as check-in, social post or provide feedback.
For partners, Surkus provides a completely hands-off automated tool that delivers attendance, purchase, awareness & engagement, social amplification, and insights into their target customers.
Our technology is powered by a group of driven, talented, and aspirational people who want to make a real impact worldwide. Surkus members have participated in 10,000+ events/experiences and we are scaling globally!
Perks and Benefits:
- Excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days
- Meaningful stock options
- Amazing dog-friendly office in the heart of Santa Monica
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Team building events and happy hours
- Access to Surkus Events at some of the coolest and most exclusive venues