Head of Partnerships
Surkus is looking for the perfect person to lead our strategic and brand Partnerships. This person will develop and lead partnership activities across various channels including affiliate and referral programs, brand sponsorships, live experiential marketing, member loyalty/rewards program, influencer program. This person will work with partnerships managers in international offices as we continue to expand globally.
This role is responsible for helping shape various partnership initiatives while managing the execution and activation of all active programs. You will build out strategic plans, create and carry out a vision for event management/activations that deliver results against program goals, while instilling confidence with senior executives and influencing internal stakeholders. You will interface with new and existing external partners at Surkus and collaborate in a cross-functional environment with our internal channels in HQ as well as our teams in Asia.
The Head of Partnerships will be tasked with balancing the fast-paced day-to-day needs of the rest of the marketing team, while developing new and innovative initiatives that meet Surkus’ ambitious growth goals. Candidates should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Role & Responsibilities
- Direct management and oversight of national, international, and regional partnerships activities
- Shape and support the strategy and objectives for various partnership channels
- Lead the execution and activation of national and regional sponsorship opportunities
- Understand individual line of business needs to build programs that support brand affinity and awareness, maximize ROI and meet KPI objectives
- Influence cross-functional teams (internal and external) through the development and execution of affiliate marketing, referral programs, sponsorship activations, experiential marketing, member rewards program, influencer programs. Cross-functional teams include marketing, growth, operations, product, developers, sales, Hong Kong office leads, and Surkus' key executives.
- Communicate key metrics and opportunities through written reports and presentations.
- Key contributor in the negotiation and valuation of new sponsorships and the renewal of existing sponsorship properties, including reviewing, finalizing and processing partner and spokesperson contracts
- Proficient and accurate budget management and reporting