Customer Success Manager
Surkus has 500k+ members who have have earned more than $5M in rewards to participate in 8,000+ events/experiences and we are scaling globally!
We recently closed our Series B and are set for explosive growth.
The Customer Success Manager is a critical part of our sales team and responsible for driving higher sales efficiency and productivity, customer conversion rates, and ensuring an amazing customer experience.
We are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious and results-oriented individual who is hungry to learn and craves a challenge. The right candidate will be a detail oriented energetic person with passion and innate drive to excel at any task. As is typical with start-ups, this role goes beyond a traditional function – the person must have ability to act independently in an unstructured environment, operate proactively and be deeply committed to our vision of connecting people with the experiences and companies that align with their interests.
Role & Responsibilities
- Generating and qualifying leads
- Creating/identifying opportunities for the sales team
- Lead generation through target account selling, outbound cold calling/emailing, and other sales/marketing activities
- Develop and maintain close relationships with customers
- Providing consultation on the product
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the Surkus product and value proposition
- Demonstrate clear understanding of sales processes
- Meet monthly and quarterly lead/sales objectives
- Maintain communication with clients in a timely and thorough manner
- Work directly with a Business Development Manager to close deals and build long-term relationships with clients
- Facilitate event creation on the Surkus platform
- Highly motivated; Can work in a rapidly growing company and industry
- Listens to customers; Tailors messages to customers based on their needs
- Aggressively hunts for new sales opportunities and follows up professionally on leads.
- Ability to communicate value of the Surkus product and value prop in a clear and succinct manner
- Strong self-starter who is a team player and can work independently
- Detail oriented
- Must be proficient in data entry
- Passion for the Surkus mission
- Excellent benefits, include health, dental, vision
- Meaningful stock options
- Amazing office in the heart of Santa Monica
- Paid parking at office
- Fully stocked kitchen & weekly catered lunch
- Opportunity to attend Surkus Events at some of the coolest and most exclusive venues