Digital Program Manager
At Surkus, our mission is to create more meaningful connections between people and brands through memorable experiences in the real and digital worlds.
We are founded on a simple value exchange:
1. Our members get free access to paid events and digital offers from our partners.
2. Our partners receive meaningful engagement from their ideal audience that drives their business.
How it Works:
The Surkus platform utilizes a matchmaking algorithm to pair members with experiences suited to their interests, whether that be food & drink events, wellness festivals, concerts, fashion & beauty pop-ups, special online offers and much more. To claim their spot, members agree to perform actions defined by the experience provider, such as check-in, social post or provide feedback.
For partners, Surkus provides a completely hands-off automated tool that delivers attendance, purchase, awareness & engagement, social amplification, and insights into their target customers.
Our technology is powered by a group of driven, talented, and aspirational people who want to make a real impact worldwide. Surkus members have participated in 10,000+ events/experiences and we are scaling globally!
The Digital Program Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of project schedules for digital products including Apps (iOS/Android) and Web (Mobile/Desktop).
The Digital Program Manager serves as a single point of contact for the master launch schedule as they drive project execution across multiple teams including Product, Design, Development, Marketing, and Content.
The Program Manager will be responsible for defining, refining, and implementing project management processes that will meet the unique needs of each of these individual teams as well.
The candidate has a deep understanding of Agile methodologies yet is flexible in adapting tools and processes to meet the needs of a fast-paced, startup environment. They must be an early adopter of emerging products and excited to join a team that will change the face of the events industry.
What you’ll do:
- Own all aspects of master project release schedule. This includes tracking product development timelines, sprint planning, feature prioritization, gaining approvals, and risk management.
- Owner and manager of all Program / Project Management practices to constantly improve/refine team processes over time.
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment communicating and managing deliverables alongside Product, Design, User Experience, Development, Marketing, Technology, Sales, and Analytics personnel.
- Ensure that the definition and prioritization of all requirements are agreed upon by key stakeholders across Product, Tech, Marketing, and Content teams.
- Manage project deliverable schedule for both client-facing and member-facing app/site to create the highest-quality product possible.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Mastery of Agile tools (such as Confluence, JIRA, Pivotal), required
- 5+ years of software / digital project management
- Expertise in defining processes for teams with different needs, from highly Agile to traditional resource management
- Ability to perform effectively and creatively under tight deadlines with high degree of uncertainty
- Expertise in working with both in-house and outsourced resources required
- Master communicator, positive attitude, team oriented, optimistic, flexible, solutions thinker, problem solver
- Desire to thrive in startup culture
Perks and Benefits:
- Excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days
- Meaningful stock options
- Amazing dog-friendly office in the heart of Santa Monica
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Team building events and happy hours
- Access to Surkus Events at some of the coolest and most exclusive venues