Senior Full-Stack Engineer (Ruby / Rails / Emberjs)
Surkus has 500k+ members who have have earned more than $5M in rewards to participate in 5,000+ events/experiences and we are scaling globally!
We recently closed our Series B and are set for explosive growth.
You are a passionate, talented engineer, willing to push the limits of existing technology, bring new ideas and create the best possible user experience. You work on the front-end and backend to develop new features from start to finish, including design of architecture, coding, and testing while working closely with our product team. You are excited by good design and care about the code you write.
Ensuring continuous improvement in platform performance, reliability and scalability is critical to our continued success. You will be working with a team of experienced engineers with advanced skills in a variety of technologies to achieve these objectives.
- 3+ years of production Ruby/Rails development experience
- 2+ years of Ember or similar front end framework
- Fullstack development experience
- Experience with Rspec or other automated testing frameworks
- The desire to write exceptional code
- Experience developing APIs for high volume mobile applications
- Experience in at least 1 compiled OO language
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Excellent benefits, include health, dental, vision
- Meaningful stock options
- Amazing office in the heart of Santa Monica
- Paid parking spot at office
- Fully stocked kitchen & weekly catered lunch
- Opportunity to attend Surkus Events at some of the coolest and most exclusive venue