Senior Product Manager
We're looking for a talented problem-solver who can manifest experiences that lead to satisfied users and the accomplishment of our business goals.
What you’ll do:
Our ideal person can help come up with ideas - as well as prioritize, validate, analyze and iterate on existing products/features using real quantitative and qualitative data that they help gather in order to continually deliver the best possible results.
We'll need you to help identify areas of opportunity in our user experiences based on first-hand research, member surveys/interviews, as well as business priorities and initiatives.
What you’ll need:
- 5 years experience as a Product Manager
- Strong knowledge of mobile apps (preferably consumer-facing)
- Proven ability to use data (qualitative and quantitative) as well as your unique insights to propose and provide solutions
- Ability to present ideas, strategy and concepts in a persuasive manor
- Ability to manage a project including timeline and resource management
- Experience with Agile product development cycles
- Strong understanding of analytics (Google Analytics, SQL etc.)
- Ability to use sketch / Invision
- Unique perspectives and insights on event industry
At Surkus, our mission is to create more meaningful connections between people and brands through memorable experiences in the real and digital worlds.
We are founded on a simple value exchange:
1. Our members get free access to paid events and digital offers from our partners.
2. Our partners receive meaningful engagement from their ideal audience that drives their business.
How it Works:
The Surkus platform utilizes a matchmaking algorithm to pair members with experiences suited to their interests, whether that be food & drink events, wellness festivals, concerts, fashion & beauty pop-ups, special online offers and much more. To claim their spot, members agree to perform actions defined by the experience provider, such as check-in, social post or provide feedback.
For partners, Surkus provides a completely hands-off automated tool that delivers attendance, purchase, awareness & engagement, social amplification, and insights into their target customers.
Our technology is powered by a group of driven, talented, and aspirational people who want to make a real impact worldwide. Surkus members have participated in 10,000+ events/experiences and we are scaling globally!
Perks and Benefits:
- Excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days
- Meaningful stock options
- Amazing dog-friendly office in the heart of Santa Monica
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Team building events and happy hours
- Access to Surkus Events at some of the coolest and most exclusive venues