At Surkus, our mission is to create meaningful connections that bring people and brands closer together. Using unique technology, the Surkus platform curates a targeted the ideal audience for client events - whether that be nightlife, comedy shows, classes, product launches or a digital campaign. In turn, Surkus members are invited to explore and discover these new brands and experiences, with invitations tailored just for them. Surkus reports on engagement and allows communication between clients and individuals before, during and after the campaign.
Our technology is powered by a group of driven, talented, and aspirational people who want to build products with real impact while obtaining rapid, exponential growth worldwide. Surkus has 500k+ members who have have earned millions in rewards to participate in 10,000+ events/experiences and we are scaling globally!
We're looking for a talented problem-solver who can manifest experiences that lead to satisfied users and the accomplishment of our business goals.
Our ideal person can help come up with ideas - as well as prioritize, validate, analyze and iterate on existing products/features using real quantitative and qualitative data that they help gather in order to continually deliver the best possible results.
We'll need you to help identify areas of opportunity in our user experiences based on first-hand research, member surveys/interviews, as well as business priorities and initiatives.
- 2-5 years experience as a Product Manager
- Strong knowledge of mobile apps (preferably consumer-facing)
- Proven ability to use data (qualitative and quantitative) as well as your unique insights to propose and provide solutions
- Ability to present ideas, strategy and concepts in a persuasive manor
- Ability to manage a project including timeline and resource management
- Experience with Agile product development cycles
- Strong understanding of analytics (Google Analytics, SQL etc.)
Bonus points for:
- Ability to use sketch / Invision
- Unique perspectives and insights on event industry
- Excellent benefits, include health, dental, vision
- Meaningful stock options
- Amazing office in the heart of Santa Monica
- Paid parking spot at office
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Opportunity to attend some of the most unique and interesting experiences in LA