Mobile Growth Strategist
Surkus is seeking a Mobile Growth Strategist to join our internal marketing team!
This position will report to the Director of Marketing, work closely alongside our six-person marketing team, and regularly cross-collaborate with product, support, business development departments and outsourced agency partners to develop the strategy and execution of our growth marketing efforts; including digital advertising, website, SEO/SEM, experiential event campaigns, social media and content marketing, email marketing, PR, strategic partnerships, and market specific (nationwide) sales initiatives.
The ideal candidate for the role will have prior experience working at an app startup or digital agency, with expertise (and proven success) in mobile user acquisition. A deep understanding of the digital marketing world, a passion for live events, and a strong work ethic that compliments our startup culture are all must-haves.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Analyze existing marketing efforts and app data & insights, then use those findings to conceptualize, develop, and execute on new acquisition strategies to drive quality app installs and user engagement
- Monitor and manage app analytics platforms, drive action from key learnings
- Conduct measured mobile app user acquisition (through Google, Apple Search, Facebook/IG, etc) optimized for lowest CPI/CPA
- Work with content team to analyze social metrics and plan social media growth strategies, including seeding viral content
- Work with PR to maximize on positive publicity and suggest ways for repurposing the content in other digital strategies
- Work with product team to develop in-app user progression strategies to drive key engagement behavior and growth
- Collaborate on experiential and guerrilla marketing plans to build awareness on digital and engage new and existing members before, during, and after the campaign
- Work with email to nurture existing active members and clients and create reactivation campaigns (must have understanding of email marketing analytics and best practices)
- Work with design team on website optimization and introduce strategies for converting web traffic into active members and clients
- Ability to develop and execute on A/B testing across various channels, and quickly and accurately analyze what is working, what’s not and what's next
- Work with biz dev to stay in-the-know on daily client content flow, and develop strategies to grow member base for new market launches across the US, while continuing to grow existing member base in active territories
- Develop and execute on new client acquisition plan to compliment user growth
- Proven track record driving overall growth of a mobile platform
- Prior success taking a product to market, from strategy to execution
- Skilled in analyzing campaign results, and quickly adjust in-market activities as needed
- Great teamwork and interpersonal skills including strong written & verbal communication
- Self-starter with an embedded drive for data, who can operate with minimal oversight when needed
- Fluent in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google, etc advertising marketplaces
- Expert in digital media metrics (CPI, CPM, etc), consumer insights, and mobile marketing strategies (for users and client sic)
- Ability to quickly learn and master new app analytics platforms, community management tools, and internal resources
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!